Subject: [Leica] What REAL MEN drink!
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil)
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 21:23:27 -0500

We never had any goodness like that aboard the John C. Stennis in our
lab. We DID have real bleach though which made for a great bargaining
chip.

When I was in Iraq in 2004, one week in early October, I believe it
was, supposedly about 3000 ears of corn went missing from the supplies
of our camp mess hall. That's only maybe 1 or two night's worth.

Just around the beginning of December of that year one of the folks
from another engineering battalion there with us invited a few of us
over to their battalion motorpool dispatch.

What was offered was held in thick glass jars that formerly held some
type of industrial solvent. It was pure grain alcohol and the instant
it touched my lips my face went to fire then almost numb. Great stuff.

Phil Forrest