Subject: [Leica] what are the most important aspects of a photographicimage?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 09:18:39 +1000

I'll turn that on its head and say that I don't care much about
Ansel's technique with camera or darkroom but everything about the content.
Isn't that the point?
Hand on heart, anyone who has been to Yosemite in dramatic weather and was
not moved?
I have some of Ted's work and am very pleased to count him as a friend too.
Very different genre, both masters of their craft.
Ted is the only photographer I know with the chops to be able to take a dig
at Ansel (as part of discussing other photographic content) and emerge
undiminished for me.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman