Subject: [Leica] what are the most important aspects of a photographicimage?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 20:01:39 -0800

Jayanand Govindaraj offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] what are the most important aspects of a
photographicimage?

>>But then I cannot see what drives
people to like William Eggleston or Diane Arbus either, to name a
couple of acclaimed photographers. The former seems to revel in taking
meaningless snapshots, while the latter is so exploitative that it
revolts me!<<<<<<<<<

WONDERFUL!!  FINALLY HOORAY! that PEOPLE ARE SPEAKING OUT ABOUT THIS CRAP
BUILT BY VISION IMPAIRED PHOTO FOLLOWERS AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED CAMP
FOLLOWING PHOTO EDITORS!!!!!!!

Everytime I read about how fantastic their stuff is in vision ... I wont
repeat what my reaction is.... but lets just say I puke my guts out when
it's referred to as "brilliant imaginary photography!" It's plain crap!

Get over it people, it's crap, taking advantage of the disadvantaged and any
other description you wish to add! The big difference is... the opinion of a
real honest to goodness hard working photographer who loves the craft with
such great passion that when anyone comes on about how great these people
are as "photographers???????"

Hell they just use the medium of photography as a process to make crap!
Yeah I know they're so well known and considered so great...... get over it!
It's all bull dung! By powerful image making promotion people!

My goodness we could have a nuclear melt down if this keeps up! :-) But ya
just gotta love it when it gets out of control! :-) :-)

What was it you said?  Oh yeah this is the Leica Users Group? ;-) Oh well
once in awhile it's kinda neat to have the wheels fall off the Leica wagon
to get folks all worked up over nothing! Instead of out taking interesting
photographs of snow, rain or whatever other tidal disasters are occurring in
our new world of "CLIMATE CHANGE!" :-)

WOW!!

cheers,
Dr. ted :-) damn sometimes its fun to just stir the pot! ;-) ;-)

Replies: Reply from gpinkcp at msn.com (Gary Pinkerton) ([Leica] what are the most important aspects of a photographicimage?)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] what are the most important aspects of a photographic image?)