Subject: [Leica] The Three Kings
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 01:02:14 +0100

Hi Ted, mon ami

I'm absolutely agree with all you say, absolutely true. This picture
was a fast reaction of a moment, but not a good one, in my opinion,
neither bronze medal...., I've posted this to share a fun moment
founding on the street 3 se?oritas as the Kings, yes, unfortunately
this is not a good one, consider it just a "sample" of good intentions
failed.

Thank you very much mon ami

Cheers
Lluis