Subject: [Leica] Sushi, Laphroaig, and the Edinburgh Castle
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 23:20:12 +1000

Howard, in case  you missed the back story; Dr Ted recently had some
slightly mischievous things to say regarding Ansel Adams. This post was an
attempt to tease him back in a similar vein. In fact I think that Dr Ted's
favourite tipple is Lagavulin but I couldn't quite bring myself to
disrespect it (and my Canadian friend) ;-)
I confess to preferring the Glenmorangie end of the spectrum personally but
have been known to tolerate the peatier concoctions!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman
 NO ARCHIVE