Subject: [Leica] FF (another weed)
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 19:07:37 +1300

Yep, many people (inc us) have them as winter ground cover (the leaves never
really die down) and accept the flowers in summer. Still a weed/pest -)

Message from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] FF (another weed))
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] FF (another weed))