Subject: [Leica] FEATURE PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION. :-)
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2011 13:17:15 -0600

I knew a used book dealer who assembled collections in various colors,
for home decorators.  Maybe there is a Kindle in one of the desk
drawers.  Come to think of it, when our last office refurb came up
someone suggested that we keep all our books shelved instead of tossing
them, so it looked like we knew what we were doing.

Ken

Nice photos BTW - wish I could get contrasty exposure like that right.