Subject: [Leica] 503CW vs. 553ELX
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 22:15:13 -0800

Some parts of the drive are weak, and require an occasional replacement.
Plus the reputation of the previous models for being battery killers, and
the cost of new ones, soured many. Also the EL(X) series is not very hand
holdable.
If the morons at Rollei's R&R would of initially looked at the 'Blad EL(X)
series, maybe we wouldn't gotten that horrid design with 6006-8, with its
egg beater sound as the film advanced.
S.d.