Subject: [Leica] new member (Pablo)
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 12:34:27 -0800

Pablo:

I like your work.

Seems like you understand how to take a photo with a wide angle lens to give
good depth to the scene.  I took me some time to arrive at this
understanding so I really appreciate it when I see it.

Now I think of it, you may be "channeling" HCB just a little bit.  Your
abstract through the rain-spotted window is lovely.

I enjoyed every frame.

Merci.

Bob in Seattle

Bob Shaw