Subject: [Leica] OT. Blackberry question
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 12:01:00 -0800

Hi Tina:

We've used Mac in our business for 20 years.  An iMac, MacBook Pro and now
my iPhone 4.

My first smart phone was an AT&T Samsung Android which was a great phone but
I had a lot of trouble trying to sync.  It downloaded the entire "Avatar" HD
movie onto my MacBook Pro but refused to sync.  AT&T Support was clueless,
Samsung flat out said, "we don't support Apple OS and have no plands to do
so".

So I switched to iPhone 4 and that was the end of all my sync issues.

Now, about you and your Blackberry; I'm told that Samsung has since come up
with a patch to sync with Macs.  I don't know how well it works.

But I makes me wonder if there is an Blackberry patch, too.  I gotta believe
there's one out there.

I know that I've successfully send iCal (Calendar) invites to Windows users
and they received them OK.  And I know Mac users who run Windows on their
Intel Duo Macs and play well with others.

I hope this helps you to a thread that solves your issue.

Regards, Bo

Bob Shaw
rsphotoimages at comcast.net