Subject: [Leica] new member
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 19:23:15 -0500

I have not seen people posting pictures with copyright & their initials  in
the center and each corner of their image. Five places!  And all about all I
do is surf the internet for great photography.
Perhaps an insight was to why your images needs to be so intensely protected
to this extant way beyond what any other photographers on the internet do?
It just comes across as real odd.  I'd spend about three seconds on a site
like that.

As to your comment on @Ted its not all about opinions on photography an the
LUG or anywhere. Photography has  its opinions  but there are also hard
realities. When you listen to a photographer with so much acclaim and
decades of  consistent work its not just another opinion. You give it a
large benefit of the doubt assuming it was a fact not an opinion into proven
otherwise. And after that still believe it. This is on the craft.
As to opinions on the worth of certain photographers than those are
opinions. Some more informed than others.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb