Subject: [Leica] Semetko/Erwitt Exhibition Leica Gallery NYC
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 11:36:33 -0800

Hey All,

Don't know if this was mentioned or not, but you're all invited to the
opening night reception of my show at the Leica Gallery NYC this
Thursday evening from 6-8pm, 670 Broadway.

http://us.leica-camera.com/culture/galleries/gallery_new_york/

The show is called, "UNPOSED," strangely enough, and there will be
copies of the book of the same name available for purchase. I of
course will be happy to sign yours! Misha Erwitt is also showing his
exhibition "STREET SMART," which is also very funny, so there should
be enough irony to go around. Come join us for some cheap wine and
crackers--it'll be out of control!:)

Cheers,

Craig

Replies: Reply from csaganich at gmail.com (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Semetko/Erwitt Exhibition Leica Gallery NYC)