Subject: [Leica] OT. Blackberry question
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:19:34 -0800

Hey, Leo:

Sorry.  I'm working on bids and you did not have my full (such as it is at
my age) attention.  If I run across anything relevant to
Blackberry/Apple/Mac/Outlook/Sync/Medications I'll pass it on.

Tina:  Saw the video.  Judy and I cracked up.  Love Brit Humour anyway.

About the Dongle; never mind.  Just never mind.

Best to you both, Bob

Bob Shaw
rsphotoimages at comcast.net