Subject: [Leica] new member
From: pburphoto at gmail.com (Paolo Burlando)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 23:52:54 +0100

On Jan 10, 2011, at 2:18 AM, Lluis Ripoll wrote:
> Welcome Paolo, great shots, a very nice B&W. I look forward to see more
> from you
>
> Saludos
> Lluis
> (Barcelona, Spain)

Thank you, Lluis. Time permitting, I have some more from the past years. I
hope I can process them soon.

On Jan 10, 2011, at 2:51 AM, Daniel Ridings wrote:
> Nice stuff! I've gone through the US album and have a few more to go.
> Really liked the midwest/west pictures.
>
> Daniel

Thank you, Daniel. It was the first time I visited the midwest of the
States. A very nice experience indeed.

On Jan 10, 2011, at 5:00 AM, jack maddox wrote:
> Welcome Paolo. The photos on your web site are outstanding and I am
> looking forward to viewing more. Post whenever you find time.
> Jack

Thank you, Jack. The problem is indeed to find time...

On Jan 10, 2011, at 5:05 AM, Jayanand Govindaraj wrote:
> Welcome from sunny India!
>
> Very nice photographs indeed on your galleries.
>
> Cheers
> Jayanand

Thank you, Jayanand. I am glad you liked it.

On Jan 10, 2011, at 7:40 AM, philippe.amard wrote:
> Welcome Paolo
>
> I strolled your galleries and found many pictures I'd llike to have taken.
> Not jealous, just admiring :-)
>
> We're nearly neighbours, I live in Metz and/or Strasbourg and often go to
> Engelberg (Ob)
>
> Gr?sse
> Philippe

Thank you, Philippe. Admiring seems to be an important word...

On Jan 10, 2011, at 8:22 PM, George Lottermoser wrote:

> Welcome aboard Paolo.
> While I've not had an opportunity to view all of your extensive galleries
> I've certainly enjoyed the caliber of work I've seen in a few of them.

Thank you, George. I am looking forward to the final verdict!

Have a good day/night

Paolo

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] new member)