Subject: [Leica] Behold! in B&W
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 15:27:08 -0800

This is a keeper photo for many reasons, however colour or B&W it's so
strong in both it works well in whatever publishing medium it might be used.

I agree with Tina in that the faces lower right of what appears kids looking
at camera? I would burn them down slightly simply because every bit of eye
concentration is on the kld with arms up and city back ground.

The other is, how much stronger the city  backgroun stands out in colour.

But the main thing regardless of which, is the fact Peter gave it a shot at
1/6 of a second hand held... now that's what sorts a real shooter from a
Sunday afternoon hobbiest!

cheers,
ted