Subject: [Leica] Photography WAS: De-lurking intro
From: daniel at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:27:18 +0100
References: <AANLkTik6NAZxc2dcOqCCCb9Sp_6Esr8_6eNiVWkboY0=@mail.gmail.com> <C955927B.9409%mark@rabinergroup.com> <AANLkTinTPGKqCgMF6AZucGwBvzpNHohsWmazmTBYv3mM@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTimCNTg+GDWj3F0VKby-VZh3yc_aaVKv=ATKERbD@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTi=SJtruqzhydLW41P4P1VFY2rsHxJBvHShNmurm@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTinv1va6J0u1srfwRd=612+tqSWvivDh2Or5yu4_@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTim0hQt0HhE_WQa5Ry=iwG4TQnSzv+5MQ1bp=+9p@mail.gmail.com>

Well, I understand what both of you are saying, and I, like Sonny,
find that I am less and less judgmental as the years go by. That habit
applies to all pretty much equally. Perhaps that is why I am not
disturbed by things that disturb you, Richard. Kind of like "been
there, done that".

I used to express strong opinions about "Americans" and things like
that, based on policies that the country follows outside the country.
This went on year after year and eventually I began to associate
"Americans" with those policies. I've come to understand that most
Americans 1) haven't a clue what I've been talking about (they don't
follow the things happening and, the most important part

2) Americans, the ones you meet in the USA, are probably the most
genuinely friendly people I've ever met, and I've traveled a lot.

Not worth it to be judgmental. I might have lost a lot potential
friends in the process.

Why do so many years have to pass by before ... oh well, rambling.

Daniel