Subject: [Leica] last Kodachrome
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 14:08:27 -0600

I believe the word "carcinogenic" would scare some folks from making
homemade batches.

Look at Polaroid, they destroyed their chemicals when they went belly
up. The company The Impossible Project as made brave attempts to try
to resurrect the process but they are still a long way away (no matter
how cool they say the mistakes are).

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net
www.rebirthworkshops.com