Subject: [Leica] Regrinding a lens surface
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 12:45:34 -0800 (PST)

--- On Sat, 1/15/11, Phil Forrest <photo.forrest at earthlink.net> wrote:

> In my down time I taught myself to play the banjo. Not
> nearly as scientific or precise as lens grinding.

Probably not, though I imagine that for a while many of your shipmates
REALLY wanted you to take up astronomy.....

(Says the guy whose musical talents are so extreme that he got excused from
mandatory music classes starting in second grade.... to protect the other
children's ears....)

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...