Subject: [Leica] Next chic thing: Foam Job Action AND Taos, New Mexico
From: wtorry at vbar.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 18:08:39 +0000

Re: An Experiment in Film.

For Photoshop. Not for the photographer. Grinning.

Folks will be clamoring for the tres cool Photoshop/Lightroom/iPhone
Action/Preset/App that emulates a real camera in need of new light seals.
He said as his Pentax 6x7 makes its way to Tennessee for repairs.

Also: Mrs. Wayne wants to treat me to a most special Birthday Bash in March.
High on my list of places to go is Taos, NM. Fourth week in March. After
Spring Break & the ski areas close. Any thoughts on where to stay? Eat? What
to photograph?

Cheers!
Wayne