Subject: [Leica] An experiment in film
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 18:30:55 -0800

I disagree with this and other similar kind of remark, while I personally
don't do the camera shake, plastic lens, artsy stuff, photography, as an art
form, should not exclude them. Lomography, or retro iPhonggraphy etc. have
their fans and places.

At least she IS taking photos and experimenting. If she has fan and clients
for her wedding work, then more power to her.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
replies in your msgs. ]

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] An experiment in film)