Subject: [Leica] Yearbook - Why did you choose those photos?
From: charcot at comcast.net (charcot)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 13:52:47 -0700

  I went to a photoworkshop in Telluride and of course everyone had
Canons and Nikons - I showed up with a Leica M8 - Yes I know what I'm
doing and am not a total Dolt - I like to see if I can pull off the
impossible with "the wrong" camera.  It worked out fine.  It turns out
that the M8 is not allergic to my tripod.  I even got to try a graduated
ND filter - just trial and error with digital wasn't bad at all.

ernie

Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Yearbook - Why did you choose those photos?)