Subject: [Leica] IMG:Two Snow Scenes
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 22:17:18 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 18 Jan 2011  "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols at lighttube.net> wrote:

>Hi Alan,

>I agree with your conclusion.  The two figures in the second image give a
>point of focus and a sense of scale to the whole image.  Very nicely done.
><http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Winter/RolleiSnow5_AMR.jpg.html>
Glad you found it pleasing.  I thought that I was too far away to make a
good shot, but it seems to have worked out OK.
(I'm also surprised it's not blurred.  I had trouble getting the viewfinder
magnifier up with my winter gloves on, so I had to hurry the shot)

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
amr3 at uwm.edu