Subject: [Leica] Portraits
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 08:15:42 +0530

Leo,
Gary & I have been on the same Print Exchanges for many years now, in fact
he is the administrator of the exchanges, one for B&W and one for colour
(some of us have volunteered and taken the B&W exchange load off his
shoulders for 2011, though). Both are for digitally printed images only. In
addition both of us also belong to a UK B&W Print Exchange run by another
regular member, Michael King:

B&W (every month):

Colour(every alternate month):

UK B&W: