Subject: [Leica] Apple 27" LED Display Questions
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 21:42:27 -0600

Akhil,

I'm on a mac, not a pc; I have one of the apple monitors and am pretty
pleased with it.
These NECs are pretty much a sure bet for quality;

*http://tinyurl.com/2lnek5*

Make sure that your graphics card is compatible with the apple before you
buy.  Call apple to ask them questions about compatibility.
.
Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157