Subject: [Leica] Apple 27" LED Display Questions
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 09:00:48 -0600

John Paul Caponigro has some test files for viewing on the monitor, viewing
them will quantify if you monitor is actually dark or light.  The links are
at the bottom of the page.  You have to sign up to his emails to download
them.  He has a lot of good information on his website.

http://www.johnpaulcaponigro.com/downloads/technique/technique.php

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157