Subject: [Leica] Apple 27" LED Display Questions
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 21:56:02 +1030

The main problem with the Apple screens is that the adjustments are
coarse, so if you have a good calibrating device, you either need to
have it slightly less bright than optimal or a lot brighter.  I keep
mine about 10-15 cd less bright than the absolute ideal.  My old Sony
Artisan was much better in this regard and the Eizo and NEC screens
are too.  The Apple factors settings are pretty good, much better than
most screens.

Marty