Subject: [Leica] Hullo. Leica R Solution - now in video
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:47:54 +1000

Ehh!? That will be news to Stefan Daniel. I read that he had a Pentax K1000
at the time.
You can read the Stefan Daniel story on the Leica blog if you want. It's all
ready to be made into a three part miniseries for TV. I heard that Brad Pitt
has been offered the part.

*Some parts of this post may have been altered for dramatic purposes.*
*Post monitored by Australian Society for the Prevention of Leica Cruelty.
No division managers were harmed in the making of this post.
*
Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman