Subject: [Leica] Vedanthangal
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 01:21:32 +0100

Hi Jayanand,

A very nice set ... but this one is a terrific catch, it outstands, is
one of the best of the bests!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Vedbirds/Vedanthangal_20110116_0269-Edit-2-Edit.jpg.html

No need more comments, the image say everything, congrats for this one!

Saludos
Lluis

El 24/01/2011, a las 5:55, Jayanand Govindaraj escribi?: