Subject: [Leica] Leica repair
From: bruceslomovitz at comcast.net (bruceslomovitz at comcast.net)
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 21:11:58 +0000 (UTC)

I once had Sherry repair an M3 for me.? She did an acceptable job.? However
that was almost ten years ago.? Then I discovered Peter Grasafi of CRR
Luton.? Peter is based in the U.K.? He does impeccable work and often fixes
things that were not even requested, all at no additional charge.

I can't praise his work enough.? Plus the fact that Sherry sometimes seems
to be unreasonable to deal with.? Unfortunately, Peter is not reachable
through email.? Best thing is to go to his site and then send him an SMS or
just call him.? He always has a backlog, but once he accepts your camera he
will work on it as time permits. You won't be sorry you went with him.

Bruce S.