Subject: [Leica] WTB: medium format film scanner
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 02:13:42 -0800

Heh, too many people saying different things.

Bob said a 626 is much better than the LS-9000, I am just saying that there
is a big price differential: the LS-9000 is higher priced now, with someone
asking for "as much as" 2x the original price, but I think the current price
for a LS-9000 is still around $2000-$2300 and a 626 is still around $5000 so
any comparison must take that into consideration.

As for the older Flextight, I didn't do much research on them so I can't
really say anything about it.

--

Message from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] WTB: medium format film scanner)
Message from piers.hemy at gmail.com (piers@hemy.org) ([Leica] WTB: medium format film scanner)