Subject: [Leica] the next iPad
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 17:48:23 -0800

This subject came up in the workshop I attended over Saturday. First of all,
I notice that during the Review LA Open Portfolio viewing session, where
public can come by and look at the portfolios, no one was looking at the
iPads, instead they opt for the prints next to it.

Second, some guy tried to show his portfolio to a room of 20+ audience.
Pretty disastrous, I have to say. A couple people showed thri stuff on
laptop, then that was slightly better, but not by much.

One on one though, and that would be different. However, if you are a fine
art B&W photog? Keep making prints :-)