Subject: [Leica] PESO - sun down
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 23:52:13 +0000

Thanks Lluis, I might post a few more (from different times) tonight......

john

John,

Fantastic and impressives skies, difficult to decide, but #2 & 3 are
my favorites

Saludos
Lluis

El 01/02/2011, a las 9:40, John McMaster escribi?:

Message from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] PESO - sun down)