Subject: [Leica] Midwest Blizzard Photos; thanks Philippe and Monte
From: gcr910 at gmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 17:41:45 -0600

Excellent eyes, Philippe:

And thank you for seconding them, Monte. Haven't tried black-and-white
yet, but here's a link to the cropped version as per y'all's
recommendation:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gcr910/1+February+2011+Blizzard/Snow+Trekkers+Cropped.jpg.html

It looked just about that soft from my window. Did intensify the
silhouetted walkers a tad. Have added a few other scenic shots
post-storm; a late afternoon view and the sunset with a bit of red as
the sun lowered to the west. Pretty much straight shots, except for a
bit of cropping to level the horizon.

Thank you again for looking and commenting. This kind of feedback is
what makes the LUG so valuable to me; other people's points of view
and their recommended solutions. Nice photo and good shot always are
good, but specific comments, whether one agrees, are extraordinarily
helpful.

Greg

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Midwest Blizzard Photos; thanks Philippe and Monte)
Reply from michiel.fokkema at gmail.com (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Midwest Blizzard Photos; thanks Philippe and Monte)