Subject: [Leica] M9 not writing files
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 13:18:26 +1300
References: <002501cbc514$b26dcff0$17496fd0$@co.nz> <AANLkTim78dP01-YkdpcvZJj5bva1PwmuX-LrmiFK6HMt@mail.gmail.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E902BF2C@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <00b901cbc544$b272b120$17581360$@earthlink.net> <002701cbc574$2a0993a0$7e1cbae0$@co.nz> <002d01cbc580$d0ac9c50$7205d4f0$@co.nz> <AANLkTimCS29O10NMsStBwa2Uk-vhNe7jC3KDuDNnCKE1@mail.gmail.com> <002e01cbc587$5e30e2b0$1a92a810$@co.nz> <AANLkTi=HQ739MFUqP_gmCwSaUEgpNk3k=ePMbSAkKked@mail.gmail.com>

Will give it a go. I move photos from card to folder I want to store them
in, import from there to LR with no presets. All photo directories are
rsynced with other locations disks without needing LR input ;-) Seems little
to gain for my way of working...

john

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] M9 not writing files)
Message from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] M9 not writing files)