Subject: [Leica] OT (maybe), what are you doing for your spouse on Valentine's Day?
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 08:30:56 -0500

I'm not married and don't date so Valentine's day is just another day for
me. Actually, I have to be in court that day because my son's psycho mother
is trying to get custody of him and I'm fighting it. That's the day the
court assigned for the hearing! I wish someone would buy me an M9!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook