Subject: [Leica] Stolen M9
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 20:09:04 -0500

He probably hasn't got insurance, or he's using it professionally in which
case homeowners insurance does not cover the gear...he'd need special
business insurance.

I agree on never letting it out of my hand. I cannot afford an M9 either,
but I have two M6 bodies and they're either in my hand or in a bag tied
securely to my body.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography