Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bone Dish
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 12:29:43 -0600

Hi Philippe,

Thanks for looking.  I did some online searching after I posted this, and
found that Bassett was a New York company that produced porcelain china in
both Limoges, Fr, and in Austria, during the 1800s and up until WWI.  All of
the pieces bear the same mark, regardless of where they were made.  I have
two of these that have survived to the 21st Century.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA