Subject: [Leica] Ten most expensive photographs
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 12:40:23 -0600

George,

I had no problem viewing the original page, using Firefox on XP, protected
by Norton, but later, when I attempted to import some photos to my external
HD, I found it had the activity light on, but was not recognized by the
computer.  This had never happened before.  I rebooted, and all seems back
to normal.

I hate this type of experience.  I keep waiting for the other shoe to fall!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA