Subject: [Leica] When did Kodachrome really die?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 14:31:13 -0500

When people switches to Velvia  in the 80's when that stuff came out on top
of the fact that Kodak started having some other half assed company process
the Kodachrome. Quaaludes or Qualex or something like that?

Velvia was great stuff just don't try making a grilled cheese sandwich out
of it it will stink up your whole house.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb