Subject: [Leica] "Egypt is free!"
From: csaganich at gmail.com (Chris Saganich)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 17:17:04 -0500

Likely we will find out that the military were rounding people up and
delivering them to secret police interrogation centers.  They seem as
sympathetic...4 dead in Ohio... as they are allowed to be.  We supply almost
their entire military budget which has no strings attached except that their
military do as we wish.