Subject: [Leica] IMG: High Wire
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 01:26:08 -0600

Thanks for the nice words, Ted.  As you may have noticed, I am using the
250/4 on an Olympus E-1, with a crop factor of 2, so it starts out as the
equivalent of a 500mm lens on a full frame 35mm.  I think that is enough of
a challenge for now without getting into extenders.

I also have a bum left shoulder.  I recently bought a monopod, and will give
it another try, but it does restrict my freedom to move around quickly.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA