Subject: [Leica] Ancient TV relic
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 08:20:35 -0800

> From: Lawrence Zeitlin <lrzeitlin at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Leica] Ancient TV relic
> To: Leica LUG <lug at leica-users.org>

Since I am a day behind on the digest, maybe this has been stated already.
You do NOT need a converter box if you have a new digital TV.  Just a direct
connection from the antenna to the TV.  The converter is used if you have an
older analog TV to convert the signal to digital.  We do not use the box on
our new TV, but have the box on an older TV in another room.

Sorry if this is a repeat.

Aram

<snip>