Subject: [Leica] Camera insurance problem
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:45:21 -0800

Perhaps including a copy of your original sales receipt in the box and
having Don return it with that receipt along with the repair invoice would
be a way of convincing the authorities that you were not trying to sneak one
by them since it shows that you had purchased the camera some time before
the repair?

Aram