Subject: [Leica] A Leica portrait: Packrat
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 19:32:06 -0500

http://tinyurl.com/packrats-toys

This is the owner of Packrat's Mini-Flea-Market, a small store on Wells
Street in Fort Wayne, Indiana that mainly sells old toys. The owner, who
says his family calls him Packrat, has the largest collection of Lego sets
that I have ever seen. He buys and sells old Lego sets and parts and keeps a
personal collection of them. My son loves Lego bricks, and Packrat has a lot
of very old and hard to find ones, so we have bought a lot of stuff here! I
also have a photograph of the outside of the store.

Shot with an M6 and 28mm ZM Biogon on Tmax 3200 at EI-1600

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook