Subject: [Leica] Borders / now sales tax
From: billcpearce at cox.net (bill pearce)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 19:12:56 -0600

  Cameras have gone from a specialty item, requiring technical
>> assistance and a variety of consumable supplies, to a computer peripheral
As with all things computer, cameras are still not all that easy to operate
well. When a friend asks me where to buy a camera, I size them up, and
generally reply to go two one of two local stores, and explain that they
will recieve a high degree of "hand-holding" by a likeable knowlegable
gentleman when things don't go well.

The ones that do, and don't just drive to Best Buy, are invarialbly
satisfied and not sad that they paid just a bit more.

Bill Pearce

Message from billcpearce at cox.net (bill pearce) ([Leica] Borders / now sales tax)
Message from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] Borders / now sales tax)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Borders / now sales tax)