Subject: [Leica] Borders / now sales tax
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 00:30:03 +0100

Jim, all is not yet lost.

A recent and very positive sign - my "local" (it's
based in Hannover) Internet camera accessories store,
"enjoyyourcamera.com" has opened up a real shop so you
can drop round and take a look at things before you
buy, present complaints (very rare) face-to-face
without being connected to a helpdesk in Mumbai and
drop in for a coffee and a chat about gear and gadgets.
And that despite the fact that they are gradually
becoming one of Europe's biggest operators in their
segment.

I hope the idea catches on!

Cheers
Douglas