Subject: [Leica] M8 & 8.2 opinions
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 21:23:00 -0500

i'm happy with mine. I'd rather have an M9, but...

have the M8, somewhat better than 8.2 for the one stop faster shutter
(nokton,noctilux freak)

no soaking, but it's been in light rain and mild (25F) with no problem

don't waste your time trying to shoot without filters--big pain

you'll love it

Ric Carter
http://cartersxrd.net
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/