Subject: [Leica] M8 & 8.2 opinions
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 19:04:04 -0800

Since they are ~4 years old, they may or may not start to develop electronic
problem, so there's always a risk that you will have a $2000+ paperweight 3
days after you get it. If you get some sort of 30 day warranty, that'd be a
plus. That at least you know it will be good for 1 month + 3 days :-)

Otherwise, it's still the 2nd best digital M, so what's not love?

Do get the filters unless you do B&W all the time

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
replies in your msgs. ]