Subject: [Leica] Something to consider for us old guys
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 12:22:04 +0100

Thanks for the informed report James

the camera looks interesting indeed

As to the Braum sign, I think it is apparent sharpness due to higher
contrast that strikes me - so I'm unsure about actual sharpness until
I can see it full size

Thanks for sharing the information and the feelings, much appreciated
here.

Bien cordialement
Philippe
Le 19 f?vr. 11 ? 10:36, James Laird a ?crit :