Subject: [Leica] the beautiful faces...hector and allan
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 14:20:21 -0800

Steve Barbour showed:
Subject: the beautiful faces...hector and allan

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/dementia/hectorallan.jpg.html
>
> > hector speaks only Spanish, allan speaks only english...<<<<<<

Hi Steve,
An interesting moment of conversation / communication. I mean that's what we
would interpret
looking at the photograph. Two gentlemen having a discussion, no question.
It's visually story telling!

However, you add the cutline......
>>>hector speaks only Spanish, allan speaks only english...<<<<<<

And here we see how human beings can still communicate without knowing, nor
understanding each others language.

Isn't it just a shame some of the idiots of the human race can't understand
we can communicate without each others languages getting in the way of
discussing things! Obviously it's much easier to be multi-lingual but we
don't have to be if we all want to get along. But then the human beings of
planet Earth are really not the brightest creatures in the universe!

Of course those who use Leica's are the exception! ;-)
Don't get overly serious now! :-) I at least did use Leica in the post! :-)
cheers,
Dr. ted :-)